Monday, February 22, 2010


(On behalf of SAY UNCLE) I'm just dropping a quick piggy-back blurb on my Vernacular blog. My reasoning is fairly plain, gratitude, both bands are built from talented, fun, hard-working and kind musicians, my brothers, and if I expose or promote one, I prefer to expose and promote the other. I try to get behind all my favorite Northeast based musicians and the region's entertainment industry professionals that support us, these great people are too numerous to list in their entirety; However, you can get a clear picture of who most of them are by visiting a great local music site at http://crumbs.net

With that said, I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone that made it down to Jillian's Saturday! I personally, would never profess having fans, but I have a huge number of very dear friends that extend a great effort to come out for us; moms, dads, students, early birds and night owls alike, all sacrificing sleep, making special arrangements, some traveling long distances and spending their hard earned money to help support us. Thank you so very much for sharing your Saturday night with us! I hope we did a great job for you and if you ever need anything at all; I'll do my very best to come through for you. For those friends that didn't make it out, we'll see you next time! I'm looking forward to a busy spring and summer schedule!! SUMMER!!! :)

A very special thanks to the very talented Chris Dukes and Dave Teta from Moxie and Big Nixon for stepping up for us; along with Ralph Spillenger (Who played virtuoso level southern slide guitar with a beer bottle, I was truly, truly impressed, seriously, wow!), Michelle Swain for capturing some great images (memories) for the Uncle's first big night out and of course Jillian's of Albany for hosting us, the venue and staff are the best around! I had a great time, and on behalf of Scotty Card, Chris St. Hilaire, Chad Balzer, Mike Thomas and myself, I offer our sincerest gratitude! See you soon with The Vernacular and SAY UNCLE!!!! Where you'll SAY IT, yeah, you'll say it!!! UNCLE!!!!!!!

Happy Monday. . .


peace,

-Jeff
The Vernacular, Say Uncle, Guitarist. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment